Consider a Career at Anatolia Tile & Stone Inc. as we grow our World Class Organization and build a Winning Team!
Anatolia Tile & Stone is a North American leader in the import and distribution of ceramic and stone products to some of the largest home improvement big-box stores and major distributors throughout the United States and Canada. Based in Vaughan, Ontario, Anatolia provides its partnering distributors access to massive inventory as well as superior service beyond industry standards. Anatolia operates in a 600 000 square foot state of the art warehouse and office facility built to the best standards including contemporary well-appointed staff café and lounge areas.
Anatolia Tile & Stone is recognized as being one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies.
We are committed to recognizing, affirming, and celebrating our employees. We offer competitive compensation packages and provide opportunities for advancement. Our office is conveniently located near Hwys 407 and 427 in York Region and we provide free parking for all employees.
Anatolia Tile & Stone is an equal opportunity employer.
A career at Anatolia Tile & Stone will offer you the opportunity to:
• Work in a growing, exciting, fast-paced organization with professionals who are passionate about their work;
• Work in an organization that listens and responds to new ideas and opportunities;
• Take on challenging and interesting work in a collaborative, team environment;
• Receive comprehensive training in a highly supportive environment;
• Work in a state-of-the-art facility.
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for qualified and motivated professionals to join our team. We encourage you to review our current job postings and respond to a specific career opportunity or submit your resume for future consideration.
We are currently recruiting the following positions:
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for producing graphic art and visual material layouts for print, product packaging, photography, and creation of any other pieces to meet the marketing objectives for the company. There will be an emphasis on the website development and maintenance.
Major Activities Include:
1. Update, design, and create brochures, advertisements, internal documents, and other
2. Regular updating of the company website using basic skills such as html, css, java script.
3. Creating rich web graphics, icons, templates and marketing related materials.
4. Designing mock-ups and translating them into clean and functional on the website.
5. Develop concepts and themes for marketing materials;
6. Take an innovative and creative approach to web and print design;
7. Ensure that branding guidelines established by the company are respected;
8. Sources photos and images for projects;
9. Collaborate with sales and marketing team to complete projects;
10. Design internal communication materials to support HR initiatives such as event posters, company weekly newsletter, and internal company intranet site.
• Post-secondary degree/diploma in graphic design from a recognized art/design School
• Minimum 5 years of experience in print and web graphic design
• Strong typography, design, and production skills
• Extensive knowledge of Mac environment: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, MS Office
• Knowledge in optimizing images for web (optimal file sizes, file formats, etc.)
• Web design experience an asset
• Merchandising experience an asset
• Photography experience an asset
• Possess good understanding of industry trends and can share innovative insights
• Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Able to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines
• Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to solve problems
• Detail Oriented
• Office environment
• Occasional overtime as required
How to Apply:
Please send us your portfolio which should include web project examples as well as the role you played in the project(s). Please send to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in Anatolia Tile & Stone but only candidates being considered will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies please.
For more information on career opportunities or to submit a resume, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in confidence by submitting a resume to:
Human Resources Department
Anatolia Tile & Stone Inc.
8300 Huntington Rd.
Canada L4L 1A5
Fax: 1.905.771.6300 / toll free: 1.866.324.1838