Consider a Career at Anatolia Tile & Stone Inc. as we grow our World Class Organization and build a Winning Team!
Anatolia Tile & Stone has become a North American leader in the import and distribution of ceramic and stone products, achieving this accomplishment in its 16 year history having been incorporated in 1995.
We believe that the success of our company and the most important resource is our people. We strive to provide competitive wages and benefits, opportunities for advancement including a positive work environment.
Our policy as an equal opportunity employer is to attract and retain the best-qualified people, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for qualified and motivated professionals to join our team. We encourage you to review our current job postings and respond to a specific career opportunity or submit your resume for future consideration.
We are currently recruiting the following positions:
Position Title: Business Analyst (ERP and WMS)
Posted: August 16, 2012
Reports to: IT Manager
Function: Information Technology
Overview: In the capacity of Business Analyst, you will need to learn and become the functional and technical expert of Lawson M3 (ERP) and Manhattan ILS (WMS) applications. You must have strong capabilities to understand/map business processes, propose and implement new automation solutions to improve these processes.
You will be the main escalation point of contact for all ERP/WMS issues. The main responsibilities include but not limit to:
• Assist users with systems usage issues, and ensure system stability and accuracy.
• Create and maintain documentation on system configuration, mapping, processes, and procedures.
• Provide education on application processes and functionality.
• Research system capabilities and functions to recommend better business processes.
• Maintain effective change control procedure and ensure all changes to the system, its functions or data are thoroughly tested in a testing environment before live implementation.
• Liaise with software suppliers to coordinate resolutions.
• Create and/or modify program code and scripts as required.
• Occasionally assist with basic network and desktop support, if required.
Education and Experience:
• University degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
• In-depth, hands-on knowledge of, and experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications and Warehouse Management System (WMS).
• Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
• Experience with MS SQL Server, including SQL queries, stored procedures and triggers.
• Solid foundation in object-oriented programming languages and techniques, especially Java.
• Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to master new technology.
• Ability to work independently with little supervision in a team environment.
If this opportunity interests you, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest in Anatolia Tile & Stone but only candidates being considered will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies please.
For more information on career opportunities or to submit a resume, email email@example.com or apply in confidence by submitting a resume to:
Human Resources Department
Anatolia Tile & Stone Inc.
8300 Huntington Rd.
Canada L4L 1A5
Fax: 1.905.771.6300 / toll free: 1.866.324.1838