As part of our Graphic Design team you will be responsible for the overall quality and standards of production for our branding materials. You will be responsible for taking approved design concepts through to the final print production while maintaining brand quality standards and the global brand marketing vision and aesthetics.
Major Activities Include:
• Checking the sizes, resolutions, and colour of all graphics before print
• Proofing and retouching art, fixing tints, recreating graphics
• Scaling, cropping, repositioning, and eliminating defects
• Research photos and images and create templates
• Finalize graphics and prepare files for print
• Manage subsequent versions of artwork and create tracking mechanisms
• Facilitate corrections and re-routing of work
• Support the graphic design team on concept creation and brainstorming sessions
• Maintain our marketing brochures, advertisements, and internal documents are updated and design new ones too
• Ensure branding guidelines that are established are always respected
• Work on internal communication materials such as event posters, company weekly newsletter, and company intranet site
• Coordinate proofing of materials prior to printing and binding
• Provide input on brand image/guidelines, within context of own projects
• Education in Graphic Design, fine arts, or related field
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a print and web production environment
• Advanced knowledge of 4 color, spot and digital printing process and prepress requirements in a must
• Strong typography, design, and layout skills
• Extensive knowledge on a Mac: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including digital/web production and sounds knowledge of MS office on Mac platform
• Knowledge in optimizing images for web (optimal file sizes, file formats, etc.)
• Effective communication, organization, and time management skills
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and a pdf or web-link to your portfolio to email@example.com and place the title “Production Artist” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Anatolia Tile & Stone but only candidates being considered will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies please. A portfolio and work samples will be requested at interviews.
For more information on career opportunities or to submit a resume, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in confidence by submitting a resume to:
Human Resources Department
Anatolia Tile & Stone Inc.
8300 Huntington Rd.
Canada L4L 1A5
Fax: 1.905.771.6300 / toll free: 1.866.324.1838