Key Accountabilities/Activities (summary): :
The Business Intelligence (reporting) Analyst will provide insight and intelligence to all areas of the business. This role will be developing new and innovative solutions in a fast paced environment. The BI will design, analyze, and support the business on reporting and creating dashboards using a variety of technologies, and will work closely with all lines of business and IT. The role will report into the Managing Director. This is a new role within the organization and the tasks may evolve overtime.
Major Activities Include:
• Take full responsibility for key reporting areas, producing relevant/useable information to enable recipients to make informed business decisions
• Ensure weekly/monthly/quarterly reports are delivered accurately and on time so users will always have the latest, most up to date information
• Proactively seek to develop new and better ways to present data. Look to improve technology and analytical techniques
• Provide modelling support to the business to enable accurate future planning decisions to be made
• Investigate and seek to resolve any identified data integrity issues, feeding the analysis back to the source to attempt to remove possibility of future occurrences
• Maintain and updates BI tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or methods
• Conduct tests to ensure intelligence is consistent and accurate
• Create or review technical design documentation to ensure the accurate development of reporting solutions
• Document specification for business intelligence or information technology reports, dashboards, or other outputs
• Generate standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders
• A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably within an IT related discipline
• A minimum 3 years of relevant experience with system design, implementation, and administration experience
• Proficient in Excel, Crystal Reports, SQL Management Studio, and previous experience with a top tier BI reporting tool will be an asset
• Written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills
• Understanding of systems engineering concepts
• Business case development experience
• Modeling techniques and methods
• Strong knowledge of SQL and relational database concepts
• Strong attention to detail and highly analytical
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to email@example.com and place the title “Business Intelligence (reporting) Analyst” in the subject line for the position you are applying for.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Anatolia Tile & Stone but only candidates being considered will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies please.
For more information on career opportunities or to submit a resume, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in confidence by submitting a resume to:
Human Resources Department
Anatolia Tile & Stone Inc.
8300 Huntington Rd.
Canada L4L 1A5
Fax: 1.905.771.6300 / toll free: 1.866.324.1838