Key Accountabilities/Activities (summary):
Responsible for managing the flow of goods throughout the supply chain lifecycle from our suppliers to our distribution centre. This role will be focused on a particular product segment, and will work closely with other import / supply chain analysts, and will report into the Manager of Supply Chain.
Major Activities Include:
• Create and maintain a forecast of aggregate customer demands for our products
• Monitor inventory levels (out of stock items, urgent items, overages) in addition to managing purchase orders and resolving issues with suppliers as necessary
• Oversee product flow from offshore to ensure delivery dates are met and proper documents (i.e. invoice, packing list, BOL, etc.) are received
• Follow up on any inventory shipment issues or delays and ensure updates are maintained in our ERP system (M3)
• Notify transport by updating ETAs in M3
• Prepare monthly production priority lists and reports for suppliers
• Analyze product trends to ensure that forecasted shipments align with targeted growth plans
• Review purchase orders against supplier invoices to ensure inventory ordered has been received
• Update production and delivery status on any urgent items, backorders, or aging PO items
• Provide delivery updates pertaining to suppliers at weekly team meetings
• Build strong working relationships with vendors
• Identify areas for process improvements and inform the Supply Chain Manager of potential solutions
• Bachelor’s Degree required, Industrial Engineering will be considered an asset
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar role
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
• Previous experience with an ERP or supply chain system required, M3 will be considered an asset
• Ability to work well under pressure and with tight deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication and teamwork skills required
• Strong analytical, problem solving skills and high attention to detail
• Problem Solving/Conflict Resolution Skills
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and place the title “Supply Chain Analyst” in the subject line for the position you are applying for.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Anatolia Tile & Stone but only candidates being considered will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies please.
For more information on career opportunities or to submit a resume, email email@example.com or apply in confidence by submitting a resume to:
Human Resources Department
Anatolia Tile & Stone Inc.
8300 Huntington Rd.
Canada L4L 1A5
Fax: 1.905.771.6300 / toll free: 1.866.324.1838