The Material Handler is responsible for general labour duties in our warehouse such as product inspection upon arrival, cleaning received goods, re-packing damaged pallets, and general housekeeping duties.
Major Activities Include:
• Inspecting new product for quality control issues
• Cleaning surface mold from pallets using bleach
• Re-packing of tile and stone products
• Strapping/re-skidding tile and stone as required
• Warehouse cleaning, building perimeter cleaning as required
• High School Graduate
• Minimum 1 year of relevant warehouse experience
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Organized, detail oriented, thorough worker
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
• Comfortable working in a warehouse environment
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to email@example.com and place the title “Material Handler” in the subject line for the position you are applying for.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Anatolia Tile & Stone but only candidates being considered will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies please.
For more information on career opportunities or to submit a resume, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in confidence by submitting a resume to:
Human Resources Department
Anatolia Tile & Stone Inc.
8300 Huntington Rd.
Canada L4L 1A5
Fax: 1.905.771.6300 / toll free: 1.866.324.1838