Position Title: Visual Display Technician (Temporary and Permanent work available)
Department: Warehouse - Merchandising
Posted: August 13, 2014
The Visual Display Technician is responsible for creating displays, stands, and panels for trade shows, Anatolia’s show room, and our customer sites (big box stores & distributors). The purpose of this role is to put together displays that promote Anatolia’s products, brand, and image by creating eye-catching marketing material using visual and graphic elements. This person will work closely with the Merchandising Manager and other technicians in a warehouse type environment.
Major Activities Include:
• Assembling display boards by placing ceramic, porcelain, and natural stone tiles and mosaics onto particle board, melamine, sintra board, and MDF using mostly silicone
• Grout display boards when appropriate
• Perform carpentry work from time to time
• Perform quality checks on product boards received from manufacturers overseas
• Revise designs according to feedback from clients or other members of design team
• Installing and dismantling of displays
• Recommending creative and new design ideas to management
• High School Diploma
• Previous tile installation experience is an asset
• Steady hand and strong attention to detail
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Working knowledge of area calculations using imperial and metric systems
• Ability to work effectively while making improvements to work more efficiently
• Good communications skills
• Able to stand for long periods of time & carry up to 30 lbs.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and place the title “Visual Technician - Temporary” or “Visual Technician - Permanent” in the subject line for the position you are applying for.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Anatolia Tile & Stone but only candidates being considered will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies please.
For more information on career opportunities or to submit a resume, email email@example.com or apply in confidence by submitting a resume to:
Human Resources Department
Anatolia Tile & Stone Inc.
8300 Huntington Rd.
Canada L4L 1A5
Fax: 1.905.771.6300 / toll free: 1.866.324.1838