- Service and manage customer accounts within North America from time of order to successful delivery of products
- Ensure solid understanding of order load logistics requirements for both Canadian and US orders, scheduling transportation and tracking shipments, and preparing packing slips and bills of lading for the warehouse as necessary.
- Ensure a high level of customer service and an exceptional experience is consistently delivered by responding to customer enquiries, both internally and externally, received via telephone, fax or email in a timely and courteous manner.
- Take ownership for customer satisfaction and strive for excellence by achieving/exceeding customer expectations, especially when investigating and resolving customer’s complaints or issues.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records on specific account as related to information requirements, discussions, or correspondence with customers.
- Answer telephones and assist with any incoming inquiries relating to the status of purchase orders, product-specific information and shipment information ensuring thorough knowledge of product lines and accurate product and pricing are maintained and appropriately communicated to customers.
- Enter orders into SAP accurately and efficiently, manage change orders and delays, check stock and back orders, and relay information or changes to customers in a courteous and timely manner and ensuring the system is updated accordingly.
- Provide ongoing support and assistance to the Customer Experience Team as necessary
- Assist with special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Interactions with internal or external customers employing professional common courtesy, providing requisite and correct information along with straightforward support.
- ·Demonstrated experience and ability working with somewhat complex information as related to analysis, problem solving, and reasoning to perform job duties
- Demonstrated accountability for quality, accuracy and adherence to detailed work instructions with some discretion exercised within pre-determined limits and procedures authorized by a supervisor.
- Demonstrated capability to occasionally provide guidance to other staff as needed in relation to the execution of job duties and assigned projects.
- Demonstrated understanding that work contributions have some influence beyond the immediate department and organization and as such duties are executed with care, accuracy and compliance to instructions.
- Demonstrated ability to apply creative problem solving and idea generation to work tasks as occasionally required.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and with common courtesy towards other departments, customers or suppliers.
- Capability to deliver a consistently high level of customer service to internal or external customers is required, discovering and comprehending their needs and providing efficient and effective support.
- Understanding that work efforts and interaction with external parties may have a moderate impact on the employer brand and public reputation and as such ensure that behaviour and communications shall be professional and accurate at all times.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with peers within a work area and other departments
- Ability to apply Anatolia’s CORE Values consistently each and every day
- Post-secondary education required in a related field.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant customer service experience, preferably from within the construction or building material industry.
- Bilingual in French considered an asset
- Experience relating to logistics and shipping/receiving is an asset.
- Proficient with database systems (Excel) is a must.
- Previous exposure to an ERP/WMS system required, SAP will be considered an asset.
- Demonstrated ability balancing customer expectations and company interests.
- High attention to detail, results oriented, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high degree of emotional for enhanced performance and conflict resolution.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. Anatolia is a C-TPAT facility, and as such, successful candidates who receive an offer of employment are subject to applicable background checks (criminal, credit, references and employment verification). Anatolia is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process. Anatolia will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known in advance. Interested applicants should submit their updated resume and application form on or before the posting deadline closes. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those meeting the minimum qualifications will be interviewed.
Successful candidates who are offered positions with our organization will be required to provide references and, depending on the specific role, may be subject to criminal and education background checks. Candidates requiring accommodation at any point during the recruitment process are encouraged to make their accommodation needs known. For additional information on requesting an accommodation, refer to our AODA Integrated Standard, available under the Corporate Compliance section of our website.
Vaughan, ON, L4H 4Z
Tel: 1.905.771.3800 / toll free: 1.877.311.3434
Fax: 1.905.771.6300 / toll free: 1.866.324.1838
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.