- Reviews customer concerns and complaints in a timely manner in priority
- Gathers all related and pertinent information, analyzes and makes a determination on the extent of the company’s liability
- Logs all claims and complaints into central repository (Claims Database) and ensures status is updated regularly for current status
- Completes investigations of claims to verify the validity and provides notification to applicable parties the results of investigations
- Coordinates any additional activities required to resolve the claim (e.g. returns, sorting, replacement material, etc.)
- Tracks and provides monthly data for measuring performance of the claims resolution process
- Proactively endeavours to resolve customer service issues with the goal of customer retention
- Assist with special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary education required in a related field.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant industry experience, preferably from within the construction or building material industry.
- Demonstrated experience working with customers, manufacturers and/or suppliers required.
- ISO experience an asset, along with internal auditor training and experience.
- Proficient with database systems (Excel) is a must, SAP – WMM (Warehouse Management Monitor) an asset.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office application (i.e., Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to collect and interpret Statistical and Product related data
- Previous exposure to an ERP/WMS system required, SAP will be considered an asset.
- Demonstrated ability balancing customer expectations and company interests.
- High attention to detail, results oriented, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high degree of emotional intelligence for enhanced performance and conflict resolution.
- Interactions with internal or external customers employing professional common courtesy, providing requisite and correct information along with straightforward support
- Work requires moderate amount of analysis, problem solving and reasoning in duties that are straightforward, repetitive and involve different but related processes and methods.
- Demonstrated accountability for quality, accuracy and adherence to work instructions with some discretion required when exercising duties within pre-determined limits and procedures
- Demonstrated capability to provide guidance to other staff as needed in relation to the execution of job duties and assigned projects
- Demonstrated understanding that work contributions have influence beyond the immediate work unit, as well as the organization. Work is controlled through overseeing accuracy, sufficiency, and compliance with instructions
- Demonstrated ability to follow established standards and procedures with occasional creative thinking and problem solving
- Ability to work independently as well as in contact with peers or direct supervisor within work unit and is related to job duties involving the exchange of routine information
- Interactions with internal or external customers involving common courtesy, providing requisite and correct information along with straightforward support
- Understanding that work produced has minor effect on the employer brand and/or public reputation
- Most work is performed in a standard office environment with limited exposure to adverse conditions or health and safety risks
- Position requires low level of sustained visual attention, moderate manual dexterity on a regular basis with sitting at length
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. Anatolia is a C-TPAT facility, and as such, successful candidates who receive an offer of employment are subject to applicable background checks (criminal, credit, references and employment verification). Anatolia is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process. Anatolia will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known in advance. Interested applicants should submit their updated resume and application form on or before the posting deadline closes. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those meeting the minimum qualifications will be interviewed.
Successful candidates who are offered positions with our organization will be required to provide references and, depending on the specific role, may be subject to criminal and education background checks. Candidates requiring accommodation at any point during the recruitment process are encouraged to make their accommodation needs known. For additional information on requesting an accommodation, refer to our AODA Integrated Standard, available under the Corporate Compliance section of our website.
Vaughan, ON, L4H 4Z
Tel: 1.905.771.3800 / toll free: 1.877.311.3434
Fax: 1.905.771.6300 / toll free: 1.866.324.1838
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.